Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Unfinished Games

I've released several games on the internet that weren't completely done. These games were either lacking in polish or just lacking in content. Some are lacking in both and then some. Anyways, for whatever reason they ended up getting released and are circling the internet for all to play. Here they are in no real order.


Automagically! Bizzaro Carnival in Salad Kingdom

This game is a platformer in much the same fashion as my Tim-Tim "The Mighty Gnome" game. I tried a few new things out on this game, but I didn't ever really give the player any sort of challenge. There's also no real plot to be found, and the game just sort of ends when you reach a cake.





Light Fight

This game is in the style of one of those old beat 'em up games, like double dragon or streets of rage. It's super simplistic and doesn't even feature jump and kicking at the same time. You can't progress in the stage and your only real goal is to gain points till you die. 





Turkey Killer

This is a game were you go around shooting turkeys till time runs out. There's a highscore saved and you can compete with friends to see who can kill the most turkeys. There was never a bigger plan for this game and it's actually complete, it's just such a simplistic game that I don't really consider it a complete game.





Spoonweaver

Spoonweaver is a bad PacMan clone. I don't know why I'd give such a terrible game my user name, but I did. This game is really imcomplete, but you might find it fun. Like Turkey Killer it has a highscore system.







Somekindaninja

This game was going to be a Zelda-like game. It's only really got the basic Zelda-like functions, and some really bad graphics.






Babies (vs) Robots

This is a RTS ( real time strategy ). I made this game for a terrible game contest, and never really planned to take it any farther then it already is. There's a scoring system and you can even win, isn't that all you need?