Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Deforestation

Deforestation is a game/film I made for the 2011 "OHR FILM FESTIVAL CONTEST". When I say that it's a game/film I mean that it's a movie, made with a video game development engine, made with video game graphics, by a video game developer. However, it plays start to finish with little to no player interaction, like a movie. The OHR contest mentioned is one of many contests held by the community surrounding the O.H.R.RPG.C.E. (an easy to use game development program).
 This game/film is meant to be funny, and is very short.  (about 3 minutes in length) It was made as more of a gag then as a serious entry into the contest. That being said, I think it's still enjoyable and as of right now I still hope to win the contest.
 For this game I ran an Ad Campaign in the OHR Community made up of several silly movie poster like graphics, some tabloid images, and even a trailer. All of which can be found below.