Monday, May 22, 2023

My Bud Ledge (Now Available!)

 Hello! I'm glad to announce my newest game is now available on Windows, Linx and Apple!
My Bud Ledge is a journey into madness and I hope you enjoy it!








From the creator of Cat in Box comes an all-new, genre-defying experience. Ledge Whedonkin Bena must bravely live his life while everything around him goes completely out of control. As he ventures into tomorrow, he carries the hope of yesterday on his back. Will his choices lead him to the future of his dreams? Only you can decide.

    • Both Walking and Talking
    • Writing Simulators
    • Dancing
    • Love that transcends time and space
    • Rats
    • Sneaking
    • Cryogenics
    • Choice Based Progression System
    • Multiple Endings
    • Crossbows
    • Reading
    ACCOLADES:
    "...damn. can't wait to play it."  -PJBEBI
    "It took me like 30 seconds to figure it out, but I ultimately did" - TheLordThyGod
    "I hope it will actually be funny..." -Gaplan
    "Looks like a promising demo, when's the full game?" -Artimus Bena
    "Hmm... pretty unexpected direction there.." -Eonhet1229
    "Seems like something you'd write." -tmc


    GET IT HERE!
    https://spoonweaver.itch.io/my-bud-ledge