Thursday, September 4, 2014

Current Events

I'm going to be a dad!
 That's not the normal news I post on this blog, but it does give some insight as to the progress of Spoonweaver Studios' projects.

 The first thing I'd like to bring up is the pixel art book I've contributed to. This is a book put together by Studio Momo. I'm not one to normally call myself an artist, but some people seem to think otherwise. Anyways, the book can be found on Amazon. It costs about $18 (US). I wasn't too happy with that information myself, but it's Studio Momo's first book so let's all give them a chance.


 Next, there's a little project currently being called Graffiti Goose. This is a game I'm working on with Red Triangle Games. It's basically a puzzle game that involves painting and combining colors and should be available for Android in a month or two. Pictured to the left is a rough sketch of the HUD produced by Red Triangle Games.